Lean Product Workshop: How to Achieve Product-Market FitDate: September 25, 2017
101 S. Garland Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
In this all-day workshop, product management expert and author Dan Olsen will teach you how to achieve product-market fit. Dan will share advice from his best-selling book The Lean Product Playbook published by Wiley.
Dan will explain his Product-Market Pyramid framework, which is the foundation of his 6-step Lean Product Process for achieving product-market fit.
The Lean Product Process consists of six steps:
1. Determine your target customer
2. Identify underserved customer needs
3. Define your value proposition
4. Specify your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) feature set
5. Create your MVP prototype
6. Test your MVP with customers