Webinar: From Founding to Exit - A Life Sciences Business Founders PerspectiveDate: September 28, 2017Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Hear real stories from people who have hit the trenches from the entrepreneurial business CEO perspective. Founders will provide insight on when to bring on new talent and skill sets, when to engage partners, investors and board members and how to recognize the need to evolve as your company changes.
Join us on September 28th at 11a PT/ 2p ET for an insightful discussion on…
- Investor perception: science, business and the balance
- The good, the bad and the ugly: how up-rounds, down-rounds, growth and failures impact people involved, and the ultimate outcome
- How to listen, select and grow from feedback
- The importance and challenges of timing, science and passion
- How to manage change in science, corporate needs and people
- Differences in the sector and in the exit type
Even if you can't join, register to receive a recording of the web panel.