In this webinar, we will review the landscape of streaming data and message queueing technology and introduce and demonstrate a method for an organization to assess and benchmark—for their own current and future uses and workloads—the technologies currently available. We will also reveal the results of our own execution of the OpenMessaging benchmark on workloads for two of the platforms: Apache Kafka and Apache Pulsar.
What Will Be Discussed:
- The Evolution of Queuing, Messaging, and Streaming
- Today’s Technology Landscape
- Assessing Performance: The OpenMessaging Benchmark
- Considerations for Your Evaluation
Register now and join Gigaom Research and our sponsor Streamlio for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Enterprise developers
- CIOs, purchasers and recommenders of data platforms
- Data engineers and solution architects
- Developer managers
- IT decision makers