US Ignite Application SummitDate: March 27 - 29, 2018
A preliminary agenda for the US Ignite Application Summit and the co-located Smart Cities Connect Conference and Expo is now available on the Smart Cities Connect website—take a look to see all the summit has to offer this year! Just a few things on this year’s docket are:
- Meeting face-to-face with an estimated 1,800 innovators, including forward-thinking representatives from US Ignite’s Smart Gigabit Communities network.
- Spotlighting Kansas City, the Summit will showcase the collaboration between industry, academia and government that is the calling-card of Kansas City, a US Ignite Smart Gigabit Community and the first IEEE Smart Cities Initiative Core City in North America.
- Welcoming US Ignite’s newest Smart Gigabit Communities, including Eugene-Springfield, Oregon; Lexington; Kentucky; Lincoln, Nebraska; Red Wing, Minnesota; and San Francisco Bay Area, California.
- Collaborating with Smart Gigabit Communities, including NC Next Generation Network, and exploring the ways we’ve seen advanced networking technologies help build the foundation for smart communities.
- Experiencing first-hand learning about the economic development activity seen in smart communities, including Smart City Chattanooga, one of the New York Times 52 Places to Go in 2018—thanks in part to a metro-wide fiber network.