SheLeadsTech ProgramDate: October 19, 2018
16401 NW 37th Ave
Miami Gardens, FL 33056
The SheLeadsTech programs is an ISACA International initiative that seeks to address the significant under-representation of women in business technology leadership roles and the tech workforce. The program aims engage women in technology and our allies to support and advocate for change, empower women as leaders, role models and mentors in their fields, and elevate the role of women in technology.
ISACA’s program was established by its Women in Leadership Council, chaired by Jo Stewart-Rattray, director of information security and IT assurance for BRM Holdich, and comprised of female tech executives from around the world:
- Increase the number of women entering the cyber security, audit, governance and control fields by 10% by 2025.
- Reduce the number of women leaving the tech workforce by 5% by 2020.
- Increase the number of women in C-suite roles by 20% by 2025
- Ms. Dina Kampouraki, IT Policy Administrator, EDPS – European Data Protection Supervisor
- Ms. Celestine Pressley, Senior Manager, Enterprise Data and Information Management
- Ms. Dania Kelly, Associate Director – Infrastructure, ADT, LLC.
- Ms. Olayinka Odeniran, Vice President/Chief Compliance Officer, ISS | Institutional Shareholder Services
- Ms. Arlene P. Beckles, Senior Project Manager at Strive Consulting, LLC.
For more information and to register: http://isacasfl.org/events/