Florida Chamber of Commerce Economic Outlook & Jobs SummitDate: January 14, 2019
6555 Sanger Road
Orlando, FL 32827
NEW SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED:
- John Coates, Senior Relationship Manager, PNC
- Adrienne Johnston, Chief of the Bureau of Labor Market Statistics, Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Michael Minton, Shareholder, Dean Mead; Chair of Dean Mead’s Agribusiness Industry Team, Solar Energy Team
- Brad O’Connor, Chief Economist, Florida Realtors
- Crystal Stiles, Director of Economic Development, Florida Power & Light Company; Chair, FEDC
What is Florida’s economic outlook for 2019? How many jobs can Florida expect to create in 2019? Is our state ready for growth?
Join us at the Florida Chamber Foundation Economic Outlook summit on January 14, 2019 in Orlando, where we will take a deep dive into what industry and business can expect in 2019.
In 2018, we predicated a $1 trillion economy. Make sure you are part of the conversations for 2019 and be the first to know where Florida will be in 2019!
What Can You Expect at the 2019 Economic Outlook & Jobs Summits?
- Learn about jobs trends and analysis from the Chamber Foundation’s Council of Business Economists,
- Receive job projections for 2019,
- Engage in conversations about Florida’s leading and emerging industries,
- and more!