International Graphene, Advanced 2D Materials & Semiconductors Conference & ExpoDate: March 28 - 29, 2019
This International summit gathers professionals from all over the world, invariable of age to discuss the current-state-of-art in this blooming field of graphene, advanced 2D materials, and semiconductors. A knowledge gathering initiative which provides diversified topics of discussion and insights in unraveling the wonders in the interdisciplinary arena of Materials Science and Nanotechnology. The 3rd International Conference and Expo on Graphene, Advanced 2D Materials & Semiconductors holds a theme of "A New Way to Atomic Assembly" which also paves way for young researchers in acquiring knowledge and information by meeting the experts.
- Graphene Chemistry Eminent Scientists.
- Biodegradable Graphene Professors.
- Physics Junior/Senior Research Fellows.
- Chemical Engineering Research Professors.
- Directors of Graphene Companies.
- Graphene and Material Science Engineers.
- Graphene, Material Science Associations and Societies.