NSF Fall Grants ConferenceDate: November 18 - 19, 2019
Who Should Attend?
These events are primarily designed to provide new faculty, researchers and administrators with key insights into a wide range of current issues at NSF, including proposal preparation and merit review basics, award management topics and other important information.
This two-day conference is a must, especially for new faculty, researchers and administrators. Program officers
representing each NSF directorate will be on hand to provide up-to-date information about specific funding opportunities and to answer attendee questions.
- New programs and initiatives
- Future directions and strategies for national science policy
- Proposal preparation
- NSF’s merit review process
- Conflict of interest policies
- Breakout sessions by discipline